Patricia Krentcil I Feel Weird Pale

Patricia Krentcil I Feel Weird Pale, She’s a vision in white. Tanning mom Patricia Krentcil has been hiding in the shade — resisting real and artificial UV rays for a full month, she says, to prove she’s not addicted to tanning. The New Jersey mother of four, who has been accused of taking her 6-year-old daughter into a tanning bed, says she is done with the sun after baking three to four times a week for 12 years.


“I feel weird and pale,” she told InTouch Weekly, which challenged her to try on a softer look. “But everyone says I look so much better less tan.”

Despite her feat, Krentcil refused to show off her natural glow. She lathered on self-tanner for a photo shoot with the magazine, where she appeared lightly toasted.

“I’m not going dry!” she said.

“Well, I’m sure I could if I really wanted to. But why should I?”

Krentcil, 44, is still peeved that she’s not welcome at her local salon, where she maximized her unlimited tanning package after being roasted by critics for her crusty complexion.

“I’ve been banned. It makes me so mad. The whole world tans, so why are they picking on me?”

Krentcil pleaded not guilty to child-endangerment charges. She claims that although her daughter Anna told a school nurse she had gone “tanning with Mommy,” she was really just sitting in the room with her, not lying in the booth.

“Everyone looks down on me as if I’m some kind of monster,” she said.

“I know in my heart I would never do anything to hurt my daughter.”

Although she claims she’s done for now, she added: “Nothing is forever. I might squeeze a tan in here or there.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!