LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Fell In Love On Set Of Northern Lights

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Fell In Love On Set Of Northern Lights
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Fell In Love On Set Of Northern Lights, Both married at the time, Cibrian and Rimes fell for each other on the set of their Lifetime movie, Northern Lights, and weren’t ashamed to flaunt their adulterated love in public. Not to mention openly admit to cheating on their significant others. But the affair panned out and they’ve been happily married for over a year. Music is the best therapy for LeAnn Rimes.

The 30-year-old country singer opens up to this week’s issue of Us Weekly about her 2009 affair with now husband Eddie Cibrian and her choice to seek treatment for anxiety and stress just last year.

“I went in and took care of myself because I was stressed, I was depressed and anxious, and I didn’t know how to process everything,” she explained to Us about a decision to check into an in-patient facility in August 2012.

Rimes said her “whole life has been out there for everyone to judge” since she was just 13 years old and “going away was something I really needed to do.”

LLeAnn Rimes says writing of her new album, “There were a lot of things I didn’t even realize I was feeling…I needed to go somewhere and really process all of that stuff.”
“I think I opened up the can of worms for myself by writing this record,” she told the mag. “There were a lot of things I didn’t even realize I was feeling…I needed to go somewhere and really process all of that stuff.”

Rimes was referring to her affair three years ago with her “Northern Lights” costar, Cibrian, who was married at the time to Brandi Glanville. The tumultuous indiscretions led Cibrian to end his marriage and Rimes to divorce her husband at the time, Dean Sherement.

The splits have also spiraled into years of incessant public bickering between Rimes and Glanville after Rimes went on to marry the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” stars’ former husband.

“I was feeling all these crazy emotions and feeling terrible about myself and was disgusted by myself and thought I was pathetic,” she said about the scandal.

The lyrics from her new track “Borrowed” goes into deep detail about falling in love with a married man with lyrics like “I don’t want to give you back.”

Rimes new album is set to be released June 4.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!