Halle Berry dress on Leno

Halle Berry dress on Leno
Halle Berry dress on Leno, Halle Berry's physics-defying, cleavage-bearing dress left Tonight Show host Jay Leno stunned last night. The 46-year-old former Bond girl showed up in a little black dress by Reem Acra. The dress featured an incredibly low neckline and a slit that went all the way to the X-Men star's belly button.

Berry told the distracted (can you blame him?) host about the equally stunning dress that she wore to the 2013 Academy Awards.

"You know, I almost didn't wear that [Versace] dress ... I had a conversation with Donatella Versace. I told her that I wanted to go to the Oscars as a Bond girl. Like, if a Bond girl would go in 2013. So she came up with what her idea of it was, but you know she's out in the country so she put it in a suitcase and shipped it here. I got it a day before the Oscars ... The day before, I had some other dress I was going to wear, which was beautiful, but I pulled this out and it was like [makes lightning noise]. It fit perfectly and I just thought 'wow,'" Berry told Leno.

Berry explained it to Leno, a noted car nut in terms he could understand.

"I felt like I was -- you'll appreciate this -- wearing a Ferrari," she said.

Leno, clearly intoxicated by Berry's attire, responded with some well-timed innuendo.

Can you drive a stick shift? I'm just curious," Leno asked with a smirk.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!