Halle Berry dress on Leno (Updates)

Halle Berry dress on Leno (Updates)
Halle Berry dress on Leno (Updates),Monday night on "The Tonight Show," Jay Leno was fixated on his favorite Bond Girl - Halle Berry - and her low cut dress.
Berry, 46, appeared in a skimpy black mini-dress with a sheer plunge at the chest. Leno clearly wanted to keep the conversation on her outfits, prompting Berry to explain the metallic number she wore to the 2013 Academy Awards.

 "I wanted to go to the Oscars looking like a Bond girl," she said. "I felt like I was wearing a Ferrari."

"I enjoy driving a Ferrari," Leno said, suggestively. "Can you drive a stick shift?"

 "I learned on a stick shift," she coyly replied.

Still on the topic of Bond, Berry explained she had to do the infamous water emerging scene - Leno's favorite - at least 15 times. He also gave her a Bond Girl history quiz, as Berry is a self-proclaimed expert.

 Aside from not knowing who Tanya Roberts was (she starred in “A View to a Kill”), Berry answered all of the questions correctly.

The action-adventure beauty, who was on the show to promote her new thriller “The Call,” also confirmed she is set to return to the "X-Men" franchise as her mainstay character Storm.

“I don’t think I’ve really said it before,” she said, addressing the rumors. “It’s a great role, and those residual checks don’t hurt! It’s a character I love...and I’d love to get back with Hugh [Jackman] and everybody.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!