Jennifer Aniston Still Watches Friends

Jennifer Aniston Still Watches Friends, Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she still watches Friends, the hit 90's sitcom that made her a household name.

The actress, who played unlucky in love Rachel Green in the show, was asked in a recent interview on CBS This Morning, whether or not she watched the show.

Answering the question, Jennifer, who has also revealed that she wouldn't rule out a return to the small screen said: "Absolutely."

Despite ruling out any possibility of a Friends movie, the star, who recently received a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, said: "I get very nostalgic.

"It makes me happy. I've forgotten complete episodes that we shot, so there's times I watch it just as if I'm watching for the first time."

The star could soon be watching re-runs of Friends as a married woman after she joked that she wanted to get married to her beau Justin Theroux.

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!