Robert Pattinson New Hairdo

 Robert Pattinson New Hairdo, Perhaps the world’s most famous vampire (well, on screen), Robert Pattinson has finally bid adieu to his Edward Cullen look as he sported a fresh crew cut at the People’s Choice Awards held at Los Angeles.

And ever since he has made a public appearance in his new look, people have been reacting to it! Well, for us, Robert Pattinson’s new look works wonders! His short hair and stubble make him seem mature and well, non-vampirish!

Anyhow, Robert Pattinson came on the stage to receive the award for the Favourite Drama Movie of 2011: Water For Elephants. And as he went up on the stage, the audiences could not help screaming, shouting and whistling for the handsome actor!

While collecting the award, Robert said: “Wow. Thank you very much. I don't know why they asked me to accept it because it's really a lot of other people as well.

“When I was doing this movie, I was having so much fun doing it that I was saying to everyone I didn't even care if anyone saw it. But now that people have seen it and they're giving awards for it, I'm even more thankful for the whole experience, so thank you guys very much.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!