Miss Piggy Project Runway

Miss Piggy Project Runway, When I asked Angela Lindvall about her favorite things about hosting Project Runway All Stars last week, she immediately started gushing about her favorite guest judge of the season: None other than the iconic Miss Piggy. And Angela also hinted that, though she's made of felt, the queen of the Muppets would not be soft on the designers:


"We were trying to decide who should be eliminated, so there were our two least favorite looks, and I was like, "Miss Piggy if you had to wear one of these, which one would you wear?" so I'd know which one to eliminate. She was like, "You mean if you put a gun to my head?'"

Ouch! And also: YES! If there's something more delightful than a Muppet belittling a bunch of humans, I don't know what it is and I don't want to know. And that's why I can't wait to see what the all-stars design for Miss Piggy, and to hear every single insult she slings at the looks she hates. Check out this preview for Thursday's all-new episode of Project Runway All Stars, airing at 9pm on Lifetime:

Seated next to Miss Piggy in the judges' chairs is Eric Daman, best known as the costume designer on Gossip Girl, who will also guest judge this week.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!