John Perry Six Times Normal Level of Insulin

John Perry Six Times Normal Level of Insulin
John Perry Six Times Normal Level of Insulin, Man can't get fat. Mr. Perry can eat all he can, whatever he likes and never get fat. In fact, he regularly eats Chinese takeaways, chips, chocolate and clotted cream, but his weight has remained stable at 11st 12lb. It’s because he has a condition called lipodystrophy – an ailment that makes his body produces six times the normal level of insulin and in turn burns fat rapidly.

Doctors thought he was refusing to eat or had a stomach ulcer, he said. He initially tried to eat more to gain weight, but it had no effect.

“I didn’t like being slim at first. As a teenager playing football I was so thin I got embarrassed taking my shirt off,” he said.

“I used to eat loads of chocolate to try and put on weight but I couldn’t.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!