Kevin Hart arrested

Kevin Hart arrested
Kevin Hart arrested, Comedian Kevin Hart was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of DUI, The Associated Press reports.

Hart was pulled over just before dawn on Highway 101 in Los Angeles after he was seen driving his black Mercedes erratically at more than 90 mph and nearly collided with a gas tanker, according to the AP. Hart failed a field sobriety test and was booked for misdemeanor DUI, but was released later that afternoon on $5,000 bond, the AP reports.

Hart initially joked about the incident on Twitter, posting, "When the cop asked me to take the sobriety test I said "WHY WASTE OUR TIME...I'M DRUNK MAN" ..... #TrueStory."

But then he turned serious. "On some real s---....drinking & driving is not a game or a laughing matter. People have lost lives because of stupid s--- [like] this!" Hart tweeted.

He added later: "This is a wake up call for me, I have to be smarter & last night I wasn't....everything happens for a reason."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!