Hilary Duff Ashton Kutcher

Hilary Duff Ashton Kutcher
Hilary Duff Ashton Kutcher, What would Lizzie McGuire say? Hilary Duff will be making another return to television this spring, this time as a love interest for TV’s highest-paid actor, Ashton Kutcher.

According to TVLine, the first-time mom will play Stacey, a woman who catches Kutcher’s character Walden’s eye on the season finale of Two and a Half Men..reported….usmagazine.

But Duff, 25, isn’t the one who ultimately keeps Kutcher’s interest on the show; instead, E! News confirms, Walden will end up falling for her grandmother, who will be played by Taxi and Celebrity Apprentice star Marilu Henner, 60.

Off-screen, however, Duff is having no problem turning heads after working hard to shed 30 pounds to get her bikini body back following the birth of her adorable 11-month-old son Luca.

“My one trainer helped me lose a sh-t ton of weight,” she told Us in February. “I lost like 30 pounds. His name is Gabe Johns and he is amazing. He’s a boxing trainer and he comes to my house. I live in the canyon, so we just run. He runs my ass up and down the hill.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!