Steven Tyler + Four Children + Three Different Women

Steven Tyler + Four Children + Three Different Women
Steven Tyler + Four Children + Three Different Women, The Aerosmith frontman who has four children from previous relationships admitted to experimenting with other men when he was younger, but soon realised it wasn't for him. He wrote in his new autobiography 'Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?': "Gay sex just doesn't do it for me. I tried it one time when I was younger, but I just didn't dig it."

The 63-year-old rocker who has been married twice and has been in a relationship with Erin Brady since 2006 - admitted he has never been with a woman who trusted him because of his outrageous image.
The 'American Idol' judge who claims to have lost his virginity when he was just seven wrote: "I've never had a relationship with a woman who really trusted me. I'm this guy onstage with an outrageous, larger-than-life persona, a persona designed to be over-the-top, out there and nasty."

But the females in his life may have been impressed by Steven's manhood, as former Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler recently revealed the singer has one of the biggest penises in rock.

"After seeing Steven Tyler's rig with five different girls' hands wrapped around it, I'm lucky if I take my clothes off at all after that. I was devastated!"

Steven Tyler opens up about his…umm…colourful sex life in an interview with February’s Elle magazine.

With tidbits of advice like “Don’t get f*ckin’ married” and “Lie till you die”, this is a must-read!

Steven on who won when he and bandmate Joe Perry competed for women: “Well, we didn’t compete, but we did share. And the crabs won.”

Steven on his first sexual experience: “It was at the age of seven with twins.”

Steven on claims that the band’s engineer ordered its members not to accept oral sex for the last 10 days of tour so as not to spread venereal diseases to girlfriends at home: “That wasn’t the band’s rule. You didn’t have sex for 10 days at the end of tour, but that was so you’d be sure to go home with a full cup of chowder. If you didn’t, you were definitely suspect…”

Steven on whether any female celebrity has ever shunned his advances: “Never. I’m a persistent motherfucker. I’m very sensual and very rhythm-oriented and into poetry. Women can feel that.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!