Sean Combs + five children + three different women

Sean Combs + five children + three different women
Sean Combs + five children + three different women, Sean Diddy Combs has never experienced true love - the rap mogul is adamant he has conquered the music and business worlds but has failed to find a “successful relationship”.

The hip-hop star has five children with three different women, but is currently single.

Combs is convinced he constantly fails in romance because he sabotages his relationships and he has never been lucky enough to find his perfect partner.

He tells Parade.com, “I’ve had a lot of success and I’ve had a lot of material things, but I’ve never conquered love. I’ve never just had that always successful relationship. That’s due to the fact of me working and not paying attention to the girl, or me also feeling that the girl doesn’t appreciate me. And then I get a girl that really knows how to love me and I’ll press the self-destruct button because it makes me feel uncomfortable that she’s loving me so much.”

The star is adamant that despite all his wealth, the only thing which will make him “happy” is finding a woman to love.

He adds, “I just want to be happy. You know what I’m saying? I just want to be happy and I want to be able to make somebody else happy. I don’t think I need a ring or picket fence or whatever society’s definition of happiness is in a relationship. I just want to be happy in my heart.”

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!