Nicole Kidman botox

Nicole Kidman botox
Nicole Kidman botox, Nicole Kidman might be raising eyebrows with her new Marie Claire U.K. interview, in which she admits to using Botox and talks about her marriage to Tom Cruise.

"I tried it, I didn’t like it, so I’ve gone back to my own forehead," the 43-year-old "Rabbit Hole" star says of Botox in the magazine's March issue. "But I’ve never had plastic surgery on my face. People say I have but I haven’t.”

While the Oscar nominee constantly finds herself in the limelight thanks to her acting performances, she says she wasn't looking to become a celebrity when she married Cruise in 1990.

"As a couple we were very private. We were not out a lot and we were very, very tight and that’s why we lasted ten years, which is a good amount of time, particularly when you get married at 23," she says. "I was never seeking to be a celebrity. But I was prepared to do that for love."

What she may not have been prepared for, however, was the breakdown of her relationship with Cruise. "I was really damaged and not sure whether that was ever going to happen again to me," she told the magazine. "I certainly never thought I'd have a baby at 41. But we never know what's around the corner."

Now happily married to singer Keith Urban since 2006, mom-of-four Kidman says love is all that matters.

"I’m ready to give up anything for love because, ultimately, that is what you have," she says. "You get so much from a relationship when it is filled with love.”

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!