Sharon Osbourne Fire
This time it was at the home shared by Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne. The co-host of CBS’ “The Talk” spoke about the incident on today’s show. The Beverly Hills Fire Department responded to the blaze at around 4:45 a.m. Thursday morning, after Osbourne admits the fire began because she fell asleep before blowing out candles that she herself had lit.
“Please please check your candles before you go to bed,” Osbourne pleaded on “The Talk” this morning. “It can happen to you.”
Though Sara Gilbert cracked, “It’s just like a regular Thursday morning for you [Sharon],” Osbourne insisted, “I will never light a candle again.”
At first, fellow co-host Sheryl Underwood added that she owed Osbourne an apology, and noted, “During our Secret Santa, I bought you a candle, and I was worried that it was the candle I bought you.”
It wasn't Underwood's candle which started the fire though. Turns out.... it was a candle that was a gift from Osbourne's "America's Got Talent" co-judge, Howard Stern!