Khloe Kardashian happy heavier

Khloe Kardashian happy heavier
Khloe Kardashian happy heavier, Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has accepted her curves and has no desire to be super skinny anymore, but believes that people will always criticise her figure.

Kardashian dropped 30 pounds in 2009 and has been open about her desire to lose more weight for years now.

"A few years ago I lost 30 pounds and people still wanted to criticise. And honestly, I am happy with myself if I am a little heavier," contactmusic.com quoted Khloe as saying.

Khloe, 28, insists that she has moved on from obsessing about her weight and thinks she is beautiful the way she is regardless of what anyone else thinks.

"I realised: `Why am I trying to conform to someone else`s idea of beauty?` I think I am beautiful either way," she said.

She was recently said to have put her plans to have a baby with her husband of three years, Lamar Odom on hold.

Khloe is no longer stressing about their fertility issues despite struggling to get pregnant.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!