Fantasia gay marriage

Fantasia gay marriage
Fantasia gay marriage, Fantasia Barrino Says Anti-Gay Marriage Comments Were "Taken Out of Context" A picture is usually worth a thousand words, but a recent photo caption from Fantasia Barrino spoke volumes louder than the photo itself.

Barrino, 28, drew ire from fans after she posted a photo on her Instagram account with a caption that appeared to criticize same-sex marriage. "I Rise ABOVE IT ALL!!! THE WORLD IS GONE MAD. KIDS, THE GOVERNMENT THE church House... Everybody Trying!!!!!!!" the American Idol winner wrote. "Its a lot that going on that the Bible speaks about we should Not be doing. Weed legal in some places, Gay Marriage Legal BUT YET IM JUDGED!!! I'm not doing Nothing for you... My Life!!!!"

Remember when Justin Timberlake had curls? Check out the most dramatic celebrity makeovers

However, soon after her comments were reposted and began drawing criticism, Farrino issued a statement explaining that her comments were misrepresented and that acknowledged her large LGBT fan base. "It has been brought to my attention that something I said was taken out of context," the Grammy winner said in a statement obtained by E! Online. "I, Fantasia Monique Barrino, don't judge anyone because I don't want to be judged. The gay community is one of my largest supporters. I support the gay community as they support me. Bloggers please stop misrepresenting the facts."

Barrino, who won the third season of the Fox singing competition show, released a new single, "Lose to Win," last month and is expected to released her fourth studio album sometime this year.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!