Lady Gaga $25,000 a month mansion

Lady Gaga $25,000 a month mansion
Lady Gaga $25,000 A Month Mansion, Lady GaGa has rented out a Beverly Hills mansion for $25,000 per month, according to US reports. The palatial home includes a gym, library, infinity swimming pool and garage with room for 20 cars. The 24-year-old has moved into the property alone but hopefully it won’t be long before her new neighbours – said to include Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz and Jessica Simpson – pop round for a cuppa.

Despite the obvious trappings of fame, Lady GaGa has insisted her new-found wealth means nothing to her. “Money is completely boring to me. It means nothing, except it feeds my art. Every penny I make goes back into the Haus of GaGa. My Haus of GaGa is something like Andy Warhol’s Factory.

“I do make a lot of money,” the Poker Face singer continued. “But I don’t want to own flash cars. I want to make Lady GaGa the biggest star in the world and that takes a lot of work and creativity.”

The singer recently became the first living person to have over 10 million fans on Facebook. The only pages with more fans are for Texas hold’em poker, the late Michael Jackson, the show Family Guy, the game Mafia Wars, and Facebook itself.

As a treat for her Facebook followers, GaGa posted a video on her page on 2 July, thanking them for helping her hit the milestone. “I’m saying hello to all my little monsters on Facebook. I love you guys so much,” she said.

“I’m on the road right now on my North America Monster Ball tour… Thank you so much for all your love and your support and for sticking by me through The Fame and The Fame Monster. I love you. Become my friend on Facebook, I’ll never forget you.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!