Jenny McCarthy Abs

Jenny McCarthy Abs
Jenny Mccarthy Abs, It’s been nearly two decades since Jenny McCarthy first appeared in Playboy but the 40-year-old model still has what it takes to land a magazine cover. McCarthy shows off her incredible abs in this month’s issue of Shape.

McCarthy told Shape magazine that she started getting serious about her workout routine after she posed for Playboy for the first time in 1993. Well, it looks like the regime has paid off. McCarthy has appeared nude in the famous magazine six times (she was 39 the last time she appeared in the magazine) and she still has the abs to land on the cover of a fitness magazine.

McCarthy, who posed for the magazine in 2009, said:

“This is my second time doing Shape. I feel really honored because I’m turning 40 next week. And if they asked me to be on the cover, that means I’m doing something right.”

McCarthy says that she works out nearly every day even if she only has a few minutes to spare.

“I get to work out about five days a week and I really change it because I would lose my mind if I did the same thing over and over again. If I only have two minutes, I have a go to workout and that is lunges, sit-ups and push- ups.”

McCarthy has been perfecting her workout regime for the last two decades but the model said that she isn’t perfect when it comes to dieting.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!