Oprah Pet Peeve Chewing Gum

Oprah Pet Peeve Chewing Gum

Oprah Pet Peeve Chewing Gum, What are some of the pet peeves of your favorite stars? TV talk show queen Oprah Winfrey is no fan of gum. She tells People Magazine, “I hate chewing gum. It makes me sick just to think about it. When people chew loudly or smack it and pull it out of their mouth, that’s the worst.”


Brad Pitt hates going backwards. Vicky Allison reveals in an earlier Pop Journal report that the 47-year-old says he focuses on moving forward in life and has an irrational fear of reversing in a vehicle.

The Moneyball actor told British Empire magazine: “If I’m walking out of the door and I’ve forgotten something I can’t go back and get it. It is something in my nature.

“If I’m driving down the road and I miss a turn, I have to keep going forwards. I can’t reverse. It is some kind of psychological defect. I don’t know the reason why. I don’t like to go backwards. It’s just not what I’m good at.”

Other celebrities and pet peeves or phobias:

Christina Ricci has a phobia about house plants. The Pan Am star is terrified of house plants. “If I have to touch one, after already being repulsed by the fact that there is a plant indoors, then it just freaks me out,” she has said.

She is terrified of being touched, particularly on her neck, according to her brother Jack.

The 27-year-old daughter of heavy metal godfather Ozzy, apparently has extreme reactions when personal contact is forced on her. Jack revealed to The Sun: “All you have to do is touch her collarbone. It’s awesome – she starts dry retching.”

Us Weekly has a slideshow of photos here with even more celebrity phobias including pet peeves of Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!