Nicole Kidman Terrified Of The Sun

Nicole Kidman Terrified Of The Sun

Nicole Kidman Terrified Of The Sun, Nicole Kidman and ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ 9 year old Indian actress Rubina Ali were co-stars for a Schwepps commercial.9 year old Rubina is coming out with an autobiography soon (no, I am not kidding), and in it she writes of Nicole,


‘I really liked her, but she was very quiet and didn’t speak much. I think she was a bit shy.’

LOL! I love how a 9 year is so perceptive. We don’t give kids that much credit. The actress also went onto say that Nicole is afraid of the sun! I am sure she just meant that Nicole is careful about protecting her skin.

She goes on to describe the actress as ‘strange’ because she refused to come out of her trailer over the whole shoot, seemingly afraid of the sun on her alabaster complexion. Do you think the book will do well? Are you interested in reading Rubina’s life story?
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!