Jennifer Love Hewitt and Levine

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Levine
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Levine_Jennifer Love Hewitt has her eye on a certain singer/reality TV judge. In an interview airing Thursday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the actress, 33, said she'd like to date newly-single Adam Levine, of Maroon 5 and "The Voice."

"I am very single. It's good," she told Ellen DeGeneres. But, she added, "I always have my eyes out. I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again ... I'm just saying."

"Look, we would be cute!" Hewitt said, as a picture of Levine was shown.

The Maroon 5 crooner, 33, is indeed single - earlier this week, it was confirmed that he and model Anne Vyalitsyna ended their two-year relationship.

source: cbsnews
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!