Jennifer Love Hewitt New Series

Jennifer Love Hewitt New Series, Jennifer Love Hewitt: "The Client List" will be full of lingerie and eye-candy. (CBS News) Jennifer Love Hewitt's new series, "The Client List" is not your "mother's Lifetime," according to the actress.

The series, set to premiere April 8 on Lifetime TV, finds Hewitt portraying Riley Parks, a mother-of-two, who finds extra work with a high-end prostitution service in Texas. It's based on a 2010 Lifetime television movie of the same name, which also starred Hewitt.


"It's a lingerie-heavy show every episode, for my character in particular," Hewitt told the April issue of Maxim. "I've never played a character who is this overtly sexual. It's definitely going to be a departure from the normal stuff I do. Plus, we have a lot of really fun things in the series eye-candy-wise for our audience."

Hewitt knows a thing or two about eye-candy. This marks the fourth time she has graced the cover of Maxim. And surprisingly despite her sexy look and new single status, the former "Party of Five" star says she doesn't get approached by men.

"It might sound so stupid, but guys do not hit on me," Hewitt revealed. "I'm not really sure why, but it's very rare that a guy will ever come up to me and be like, 'I'm going to lay down my game right now, and you're going to like it.'"

Still, Hewitt sounds ready for when she does meet someone. The 33-year-old star continues to "vagazzale" (if you're not familiar and want to know, go here) and also has a secret skill she looks forward to using on that special someone: pole dancing.

"It's a great way to stay in touch with your sexuality," she said. "I also love to cook, so I can have a cake in the oven while I do a pole dance."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!