Jennifer Lopez V Magazine

Jennifer Lopez V Magazine, In the March issue of V magazine, the 42-year-old shows off her incredible figure dressed as a sexy, sweaty boxer. Wearing Everlast gloves and a cut-off Emporio Armani shirt, Lopez flashes the underside of her boobs and reveals her taut six-pack abs.

"I've always felt like a tough girl from the Bronx, but I have a soft core," says Lopez, who adds that she knows how to fight. "I can take a lot of punches and still keep going. I've been trained like a boxer to go 15 rounds."

Lopez requested to wear men's groin protectors for the pictorial, shot by Mario Testino. "I thought it was more graphic," the American Idol judge says. "It did make me feel tougher." The shoot wasn't too much of a stretch for Lopez, who learned how to box for Money Train, one of her first films; she also studied krav maga for Enough.

The "On the Floor" singer also opens up about her career resurgence, thanks in part to American Idol.

"You're not going to hit the target or the bull's-eye every time. That's part of it," Lopez tells V Magazine. "At the end of the day, I made those choices. I've been in the business now, I don't want to say how many years. You have amazing moments of recognition and success. But at this point in my life, I try to take it all with a grain of salt."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!