Ellen De Generes Kate Middleton 15th Cousins

Ellen De Generes Kate Middleton 15th Cousins, Ellen DeGeneres be able to break out her dance moves at the royal wedding? The Emmy-Award winner, 53, revealed on her show Thursday that she got a letter from the New England Genealogical society explaining she and princess-to-be Kate Middleton, 29, are 15th cousins. A man named Sir Thomas Fairfax is their common ancestor.

“I’m definitely invited to the wedding now!” DeGeneres said. “Between the Packers winning the Super Bowl and this, I’m having a good week.”

Asking her “cuz” where she’s registered, the daytime talker explained she lives near a Pier 1 and a Target.
And as for a potential ladies night out? “Let me know if you need me to plan the bachelorette party,” DeGeneres joked. “Because I found some straws that are shaped like. . . well never mind.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!