Octavia Spencer Boobs Job Plans

Octavia Spencer Boobs Job Plans, The 41-year-old actress is nominated for Best Supporting Actress at this Sunday's (26.02.12) Academy Awards for her role in 'The Help' and to celebrate she's going to have her breasts lifted.

She said: ''I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.''

However, she says she won't be able to have surgery until the end of the year because she's already got a busy work schedule.

She said: ''Right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August. I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January.''

Octavia has recently been working out with a personal trainer but she insists she doesn't want to lose too much weight.

She told Us Weekly magazine: ''I'm not trying to be a thin mint. I'm just trying to be healthy and look good for me. So another 15 pounds and I will be fine.''
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!