Lady Gaga Devil Dreams

Lady Gaga Devil Dreams, Lady Gaga believes the devil is haunting her while she sleeps. The 'Born This Way' hitmaker has enlisted the help of Michael Jackson's former doctor and spiritual advisor Deepak Chopra - who helped the late singer achieve better sleep and breathing patterns with counseling sessions - to try to ward off evil spirits from her ''terrifying'' dreams.

She said: ''I have this recurring dream where there's a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room where there's a blond girl with ropes tied to her limbs pulling her apart.

''I told Deepak the dream was so terrifying I thought somehow that a devil force was trying to take hold of me.

''He laughed and told me that I should learn to embrace my own insanity. I told him, 'The Devil is trying to take me, Deepak. I'm a good girl!' He said not to worry.''

The 25-year-old pop star has also asked the Indian doctor to help her achieve her dreams of ''going into a coma'' and levitating.

She is quoted by the Daily Star newspaper as saying: ''I want to go into a coma and levitate. I am a very spiritual person.

''Deepak is the most influential person in my life. His message is a true inspiration.

''He helps me to reach inside my spirituality and we take it to the next level.''

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2012/02/20/20120220lady-gaga-consults-deepak-chopra-over-devil-dreams.html#ixzz1n6YiDihr
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!