Josie Gibson Engaged

Josie Gibson Engaged, Former 'Big Brother' winner Josie Gibson has got engaged to boyfriend Luke Sanwo after dating for just six months.


The curvy blonde - who won the reality TV show in 2010 during its final series on Channel 4 - broke tradition by popping the question to hunky handyman Luke Sanwo after just six months of dating, and she can't wait to spend the rest of her life with him.

Josie told OK! magazine: "I feel like I've known Luke for years. All my friends and family love him. He treats me like a princess.

"I don't know how I would live without him now."

However, Josie - who used to date her former 'Big Brother' housemate John James Parton - and Luke don't plan to tie the knot for another two years.

She said: "The wedding will be about two years from now. We are going to have an engagement honeymoon - we're going back to Bali to celebrate getting engaged and our house will be getting done up in Bristol for when we move back.

"I don't want a big wedding. I wouldn't mind getting married in my back garden. I'd like a tiny little venue with a barbecue and a bit of reggae music."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!