The 12-inch figure, which will be sold by in icons, is set to ship next month and will retail for an Apple-like premium of $99.99. But you get quite a lot of detail for your Benjamin. The figure features Jobs's "uniform" of blue jeans, black mock turtleneck, and running shoes. The figure's face has glasses, realistic facial stubble, and the unmistakable male pattern baldness.
According to the site's product page, the figure comes with these features:
- One realistic, sculpted head and two pairs of glasses.
- One highly articulated body and three pairs of hands.
- One black turtleneck and one pair of blue jeans.
- One black leather belt and one chair (wood + metal).
- One pair of black socks and sneaker(s).
- Two apples (one with a bite).
- One piece of "ONE MORE THING" hard backdrop.
A blog from The Next Web argues that the action figure is unlikely to "see the light of day, since it's not an authorized product." A piece from Digital Trends points out that the estate of Steve Jobs has "previously taken a dim view of similar action figures.