Mom Makes Teen Wear I Sell Drugs Sign

Mom Makes Teen Wear I Sell Drugs Sign, 'I lie, I steal, I sell drugs': Desperate mother humiliates son by making him stand in street for two hours with sign hanging round his neck. It could well be the last time this troubled teenager crosses his feisty mum after she decided to serve up some harsh punishment.


Frustrated by her wayward son's criminal ways, she decided to publicly humiliate him.

The 14-year-old was forced to stand for two hours on a busy street with a sign reading 'I lie, I steal, I sell drugs, I don't follow the law' around his neck.

Humiliated: The 14-year-old has been convicted of numerous offences leaving his mum feeling frustrated with him and the court system

The youngster has been convicted of numerous offences leaving his mum Dynesha Lax feeling frustrated.

She said he was forced into the drastic action because she felt the punishments handed out to the teenager were not strong enough to stop him from reoffending.

Speaking to KLTV, she said: 'I decided he broke the law and they only gave him a few hours community service so I decided that we were going to wear a sign that says "you looking for attention, we're going to get you attention," she said.

Mrs Lax complained that her son was placed on probation - with the authorities quick to ask for the $300 in fees - but claimed nobody was actually trying to help 'fix' her son.

The sight of the youngster standing with the sign around his neck shocked some passing motorists, who contacted the police.

But, unfortunately for the teenager, officers were powerless to act and said Mrs Lax was within her rights to make her son stand on the side of the street.

She added: 'I'm hoping that having him out here is going to make it sink in. My object is to save my son.'

Article Source: dailymail
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!