Brandi Glanville Wedding

Brandi Glanville Wedding, There's nothing like a good Las Vegas wedding story, and now Brandi Glanville now has one.

The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star wed her good friend, Mixed Martial Arts manager Darin Harvey, over the weekend in Sin City.

Glanville, 39, tweeted the news, writing, "Yes, I'm married get over it!" She added, "After some beer and strippers he is now my husband! No joke!"

But surprise, surprise -- it doesn't seem like the marriage will last long. Harvey described the nuptials as a "drunken BFF thing" that they will soon get annulled.

On Monday, Glanville responded to criticism over her impromptu wedding, tweeting, "My gals & BFF of many yrs @darinharvey was SO much fun & we got carried away by getting married! I didn't realize what we did wuld affect Others so seriously! in my head I was just having fun w/ my best friend who I adore & has been there for me during all my tuff times!"

The former model was married to actor Eddie Cibrian for nine years before he ran off with LeAnn Rimes. Glanville and Cibrian have two children together.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!