Who Was Voted Off X Factor

Who Was Voted Off X Factor, Another contestant leaves, 20-year-old Marcus Canty became the ninth person to leave the show last night leaving just Chris Rene, Melanie Amaro and Josh Krajcik in the competition.


Canty was not surprised at finding himself eliminated after being in the bottom two for the past two weeks. He was upbeat about his departure compared to 13-year-old Rachel Crow who was very upset when her name was read out last week. Afterwards he commented “I’m okay, this is not the last you’ll see of me, I’m going to keep going. All my family and friends out there crying, stop crying.

On Wednesday night’s show Canty had performed Boyz II Men’s I’ll Make Love to You and George Michael’s Careless Whisper. He did not have to sing for survival as the public voted directly for the ninth person to leave.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!