Tom Brady + Bridget Moynahan + Gisele Bundchen

Tom Brady + Bridget Moynahan + Gisele Bundchen


Tom Brady + Bridget Moynahan + Gisele Bundchen, Bridget Moynahan responds to Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's baby news: 'I wish them the best' The so-called feud between Gisele Bundchen and Bridget Moynahan appears to have cooled.

Now that Bundchen has given birth to a baby boy with Tom Brady - the father of Moynahan's 2-year-old son, John Edward Thomas - the actress has nothing but well wishes for the new parents.


"I wish them the best with their baby and I'm sure my son will enjoy having a half sibling," Moynahan exclusively tells the Daily News. "I ask the press to respect our privacy while we are welcoming this new addition to our extended family."

Before the arrival of children, things weren't always so peaceful for the trio. Shortly after Moynahan and Brady ended their three-year relationship in 2006, the NFL quarterback began dating Bundchen.

However, just a few months into their relationship, Moynahan announced she was more than three months pregnant with Brady's baby.

"It was definitely a surprise for both of us," B�ndchen told Vanity Fair.

Single mom Moynahan faced more hardships in 2009 when Bundchen gave a revealing interview about her future stepson just days before marrying Brady in Costa Rica.

"I understand that he has a mom and I respect that, but to me it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child," B�ndchen told Vanity Fair. " I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day."

Moynahan was reportedly "hurt" at the model's choice of words, however it appears their conflicts have since subsided.

"Going through that traumatic time of being heartbroken and then being pregnant turned my whole life upside down and inside out," Moynahan told Harper's Bazaar. "But now I have a child and it's the best thing in the world."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!