Sophie Clarke Survivor

Sophie Clarke Survivor, Sophie Clarke was crowned the winner of Survivor: South Pacific last night.


"I had a feeling, but you never know," she said in a CBS reunion special after the big reveal. "I think I had my finger on the pulse of the game the whole time."

The 22-year-old outfought, outwitted, outlasted and outplayed Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Albert Destrade, Rick Nelson, Oscar Lusth and Brandon Hantz Sunday.

On last night's finale, Nelson was the first to be eliminated by the remaining members of the Te Tuna tribe, and Clarke beat out Lusth to win the final immunity necklace.

In the second elimination, the tribe spoke again, this time eliminating Lusth with three votes (Destrade received one). The final three were then brought back in front of eight members of the original tribe to make their final case.

"When it comes to outplaying," Clarke said, "I feel like I held out my own."

Ultimately, Clarke received five votes, and Wade received three.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!