Kim Nelson baby birth

Kim Nelson baby birth
Kim Nelson baby birth, Not every family plans to have a baby but they usually have some idea once the baby is on the way. However, a Portland, Ore., woman who went to the hospital thinking her appendix had burst was told by doctors that she was actually going into labor. 


"I was 39 weeks [pregnant] and didn't have the slightest clue," Kim Nelson told local TV station KGW.

"I thought the weight gain was due to cysts I had in my ovaries and working at Dairy Queen and eating all that food," she said. "I didn't have the slightest idea that this little bundle of joy was in my tummy."

Also, those other bundles of joy delivered to your tummy from the local Dairy Queen generally try to avoid sending customers to the emergency room.


In her defense, Nelson said she did not experience morning sickness throughout her pregnancy and doctors had told her she was infertile after developing those ovarian cysts after her second pregnancy.

When I got to the hospital, they're like, 'can you possibly be pregnant?' and I'm like, 'no!' And then they came back in and they're like, 'yeah, you're pregnant,' " Nelson recalled.

Four hours later, Sean and Kim Nelson welcomed their third daughter, Paige Lynn Dawn Anderson, into the world. Unfortunately, the Nelsons had just recently given away all of their baby items, since they assumed they would not, and could not, have any more children together.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!