Kelly Ripa New Host

Kelly Ripa new host
Kelly Ripa new host, Regis Philbin is one of the most popular daytime talk show hosts in the history of television and he is about to end his journey on live TV.

The 79-year-old host announced today that he will be retiring after this year:

“This will be my last year on the show,” he revealed. “It’s been a long time, it’s been 28 years since I’ve been here. And it was the biggest thrill of my life.”

He continues, “There is a time that everything must come to an end for certain people on camera, especially certain old people,” he joked.

Regis’ co-host Kelly Ripa added her own comments about the news:

“I think I can only speak for America and all of us here when I say it has been a pleasure and a privilege and a dream come true and I wish I could do something to change your mind.”

The television group plans to name a new person to join Kelly Ripa in the new season.

Source: twirlit
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!