James blames Bullock

James blames Bullock
James blames Bullock, Jesse James some Hollywood actress, Guess Jesse James and Sandra Bullock aren't exchanging Christmas cards this year.

On Monday, the motorcycle mogul made his return to reality TV on American Chopper: The Build-Off -- and he made sure to reference Bullock, his third wife, whom he divorced in 2010 after five years.


In an apparent apology to fans for losing touch with himself, James, 42, quipped,

"I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn’t talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad. . . I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became."


Of course, James and Bullock, 47, called it quits largely due to his affair with Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and several other women. He rebounded in August 2010 with Kat von D -- to whom he became engaged (twice!) before they broke up for good earlier this year. Jesse James I admitted the affair

Von D later revealed that James cheated on her with 19 women.

Except for close platonic pal Ryan Reynolds, Bullock hasn't yet stepped out with a new guy -- except for Louis Bardo, her adorable little boy, whom she adopted nearly two years ago.

Source: yahoo
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!