Charlize Theron Ryan Reynolds

Charlize Theron Ryan Reynolds, Is there another big screen power couple in the making? According to Us Weekly, Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron are an item.

A source claims the duo "have been dating -- for months! They're exclusive, and it's very hush-hush."

Charlize, 35, and Ryan, 34, have yet to be photographed together, but according to the mag, the actor's motorcycle was spotted at Charlize's house earlier this month and he was spotted exiting the home just moments before the actress.

"They're both career-focused," the source said, "but not in a crazy way."

Ryan split from wife Scarlett Johansson in December and Charlize split with Stuart Townsend after dating for nine years.

Last month, Charlize appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" where she said she was single. She also noted that she was looking for a serious relationship, but not necessarily marriage.

"I really want for myself a long-term relationship, and I have been in long-term relationships," she said at the time. "That's the kind of union that I want. The actual ceremony is not something that is important to me, but I see the importance for other people... I don't [see myself married] ... I treat my relationships like marriages, I really do."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!