Anne Hathaway Oscars Host

Anne Hathaway Oscars Host, Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway says that she doesn't think she has the “skill set” to host the Oscars again.


The 28-year-old Devil Wears Prada star revealed that she doesn't see herself hosting the Academy Awards again, following her widely-criticised appearance with actor James Franco, 33, at this year's ceremony.

Talking to CNN News about the experience, she said: "Not that it wasn't fun, I had a great time and it was an honour and it was lovely.

"But, it’s something that… requires a skill set… I mean, I think the first time I didn't put any pressure on myself to knock it out of the park with, you know, my hosting skills because how would I have any? I have never hosted anything."

She added: "If I were to do it again, there’s a lot of things that you have to put in place, in order to deliver a really, really great, well-crafted show that requires a lot of time and talent that I am not entirely sure I have."
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!