Vanessa Bryant I know that my husband has made a mistake -- the mistake of adultery

Vanessa Bryant I know that my husband has made a mistake -- the mistake of adultery
Vanessa Bryant I know that my husband has made a mistake -- the mistake of adultery, The following statement by Kobe Bryant's wife, Vanessa, was released in response to the felony sexual assault charge filed against the Los Angeles Lakers star in Colorado:
"I know that my husband has made a mistake — the mistake of adultery. He and I will have to deal with that within our marriage, and we will do so. He is not a criminal. I know that he did not commit a crime, he did not assault anyone. He is a loving and kind husband and father. I believe in his innocence. Because I know him to be innocent, I will stand by him and we will face this together. I will give him all the strength and support he needs to face these false accusations. I will not let him face these accusations alone. I know Kobe better than anyone. The great person you see on the court and in the public is a far greater person off the court." (foxnews)
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!