Britney Spears new single Criminal

Britney Spears new single Criminal
Britney Spears new single Criminal. Britney Spears has revealed that the fourth single from her Femme Fatale album will be 'Criminal'.

The singer confirmed the release to MTV during the VMAs last night, and said that she has a "really cool concept" for the track's video.

When asked what her next single release will be, she replied: "I don't know if I'm at liberty to tell. But I will anyways - it's 'Criminal'.


"Actually the song, when I first heard it, [I thought] 'It's really different and [there's] not anything I've heard like this before'. So I really wanted to deliver this song.

"I was thinking of a really cool concept for the video just to make it interesting. You'll have to see."


Get More: 2011 VMA, Music

Spears won two trophies at the MTV VMAs last night, including the 'Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award' for her contribution to music, which was presented to her by Lady GaGa in drag.

The 'Womanizer' star is currently part-way through her 'Femme Fatale' tour. She will be joined by Joe Jonas in October for the European leg.

Watch the video for Britney Spears's last single 'I Wanna Go' below:


Source: digitalspy

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!