national burger weekend

national burger weekend
national burger weekend. Groupon has a National Burger Weekend special going on right now! Is it weird that I’m craving burgers at 9:20 a.m. in the morning? This weekend Groupon has deals for HUNDREDS of burger restaurants across the U.S. For example, in the Tampa Bay area alone, there are deals for four different burger restaurants to choose from! If you haven’t tried Groupon yet, maybe now is the time! Groupon is a daily deals website which features both local and nation-wide deals. The deals are discounted at least 50% off if not more. I love restaurant deals because I spend 50% on a Groupon certificate (basically a restaurant gift certificate) and then at the restaurant my husband and I make it a game to go as close to the value of the Groupon as possible so that we only owe a tip.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!