Body Image

Body Image
 A recent study says women’s body images are based on what others think of their actual weight. Body image experts say curvaceous celebrities have not only made women think they have more problems to fix, but they also have made plastic surgery more socially acceptable. Obsessions over appearance have led to anorexia, bulimia and other eating disorders. Here are a few tips for promoting a healthy body image. Check out what some A-listers have said about body image in the past.

 BeyoncĂ© and body image
“It’s really not about being skinny or being curvy. What matters is that you love yourself and you are taking care of your health.”
 Jennifer Lopez and body image
“I couldn’t ever be a size zero. I just don’t see how I could get down to that size and still be healthy.”
 Kim Kardashian and body image
“When I was a teenager, I hated being curvy. But, as you grow up, you learn to love yourself and everything about you.”
 Jennifer Hudson and body image
“I never thought I couldn’t lose the weight. It’s just that I felt comfortable with the way I was.”
 Mariah Carey and body image
“I’m not supposed to be a stick figure girl. It’s just not me.”
 Tyra Banks and body image
“I am the first one to admit that my body isn’t perfect. I love my curves. Starving myself? So not my thing.”
 America Ferrera and body image
“We’re not all a size 2 and we’re not all a size 0. And you know what? That’s OK, because some of us like to eat!”
Janet Jackson and body image
“Every body type is different — that’s what makes you unique. What makes you special is you, and you are different from the next person.”
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!