Man arrested wearing 'I'm a drunk' T-shirt

Man arrested wearing 'I'm a drunk' T-shirt
Man arrested wearing 'I'm a drunk' T-shirt, Man arrested I'm a drunk shirt A New York man wearing a T-shirt declaring "I'm a drunk" is facing DWI charges after a collision with a police car.


Suffolk County police arrested 23-year-old Kevin Daly of Coram. They say he crashed into an officer's vehicle at about 1:45 a.m. Thursday. The officer was treated for minor injuries. +"I'm a drunk" arrested DUI,

Daly, who is unemployed, was wearing the T-shirt in a mug shot provided by police. It reads: "I'm not an alcoholic / I'm a drunk / Alcoholics go to meetings."

He was ordered held on $10,000 bail at his arraignment and was issued several traffic summonses. He was represented by an attorney from Legal Aid, which has a policy of not commenting on pending cases. Kevin Daly crashing into cop car,

Daly is due back in court Wednesday.
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!