+"I'm a drunk" arrested DUI

+"I'm a drunk" arrested DUI
Man arrested wearing 'I'm a drunk' T-shirt, Man arrested I'm a drunk shirt A New York man wearing a T-shirt declaring "I'm a drunk" is facing DWI charges after a collision with a police car.

Suffolk County police arrested 23-year-old Kevin Daly of Coram. They say he crashed into an officer's vehicle at about 1:45 a.m. Thursday. The officer was treated for minor injuries. +"I'm a drunk" arrested DUI,

Daly, who is unemployed, was wearing the T-shirt in a mug shot provided by police. It reads: "I'm not an alcoholic / I'm a drunk / Alcoholics go to meetings."

He was ordered held on $10,000 bail at his arraignment and was issued several traffic summonses. He was represented by an attorney from Legal Aid, which has a policy of not commenting on pending cases. Kevin Daly crashing into cop car,
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Get our Latest Updates!